Challenge social exclusion, inequality and marginalization of young Zimbabwean women.
Foster an enabling environment for young women to exercise and enjoy their rights and attain social and economic autonomy.
- To develop the capacity of young women in entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development.
- To foster relationships and linkages between young women, professional women, the business community and other support structures.
- To lobby for increased access to capital and means of production for young women.
- To assist young women in making informed decisions with regards to their socio-economic well being.
- To mobilise resources for the support of young women in improving their livelihood.
- Economic Participation
- Economic Opportunity
- Political Empowerment
- Educational Attainment
- Health & Well being
- Young Zimbabwean Women (15-35 years of age)
- The business community
- Social service providers